Captain Ryan Neilly, your perfect tour guide to the wonders that Eleuthera has to offer!
Port – Spanish Wells, Bahamas
Guests – Up to 10
Crew – Captain (additional crew if needed)
Design – Panga w/ T-Top
Length – 26'
Deep Sea Fishing
Eleuthera Island Tours
Harbour Island Tours
Custom packages to fish, snorkel, or you can choose all in one day
Also sells live bait
Complimentary water and sodas on each trip. Per guest request, lunch can be arranged either on the boat or by visiting a local restaurant depending on activity chosen.
For the safety of our guests, the boat is equipped with life vests, first aid kit, and a fire extinguisher.
Ryan Neilly, Captain
Capt. Ryan is a native Bahamian and was born and raised in Spanish. He is a professional fisherman with 30 years experience. Capt. Ryan went to sea as a lobster fisherman from 1987 to 2007, and he now carries tourists out on daily excursions and considers it a privilege to do so.
Capt. Ryan has a Class-A 100-ton Captain's license, and is also STCW 95 certified. This is a safety certification and designates that Captain Ryan is trained in first aid, personal survival, fire prevention & firefighting, personal safety & social responsibility, and CPR. He is also a member of the BSFN (Bahama Sport Fishing Network), and he writes the fishing report for the North Eleuthera Coastal Angler Magazine.
Capt. Ryan offers a variety of things to do, and offers custom packages so you can do exactly what you'd like.
- Go deep sea fishing for tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo and it's even possible to reel in a blue marlin
- Go reef fishing for yellow tail, grunt turbot, snapper and lots more
- Choose a day of bone fishing at Capt. Ryan's secret locations; he'll spot the bone fish while you make a cast
- Go spear fishing, like many locals do daily
- Snorkeling or scuba diving excursions
- Beach combing on one of the beautiful beaches Eleuthera has to offer
- You can take a tour of Eleuthera and visit some breath taking sights such as Preacher's Cave
- Take an inland tour of Eleuthera or Harbour Island and visit sites like The Glass Windows Bridge, Levy's Preserve, secluded blue holes, and other beautiful attractions
Capt. Ryan guarantees an enjoyable day to be remembered! Plus his prices can't be beat! There's nothing more you could ask for from your Captain.